Senior CAD Technician, Architecture
We are looking for a curious and creative Sr. CAD Technician to join our Columbus, Ohio studio. This role is hybrid, requiring a combination of in-office and remote working. Occasional travel may be required from time to time based on client needs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be inspired by creative Architecture and the future of Retail
- Enjoy building and fostering relationships with clients and associates
- Constantly interested in learning systems, tools, ways to work and can manage and lead a team of architectural professionals working with our clients to develop construction documentation for renovation of new or existing structures.
- Inspires and ignites a passion for excellence while effectively maintaining operational efficiencies.
- Enjoys organization and keeping schedules and client meeting minutes.
- Finds problem solving necessary to challenge the status quo and find new solutions for clients.
- ?Interested in joining a growing organization that is caring, passionate and people centric.
- Owns key client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and building trust striving for long-term relationships
- Complete entire drawing set working with design team to bring concepts to life
- Develops and executes workflow logistics
- Ensures projects deadlines are met
- Partners and coordinates with internal teams to ensure overall projects are complete, integrated and satisfies all requirements of contracts
- Build and maintain a highly skilled and motivated team
- Provides technical assistance as required
- Initiates and coordinates measures to resolve technical and engineering problems
- Overall accountability for client approvals
- Ensures compliance with applicable codes, standards and client requirements
- Maintain required documentation of all projects and drawings generated
- Ensure that proper back up procedures are carried out to reduce lost data
- Monitor quality, accuracy and consistency of documents, details and any graphics
- Assist in the development of standards that will ensure document quality and accuracy
- Exceeds client expectations
Send us your resume
Back to careers
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of Architectural experience
- Previous project management experience
- Must have experience producing Design Architecture for retail and restaurant clients
- Highly proficient in the application of architectural design standards, practices, techniques, and concepts
- Exceptional in AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and is proactive in management of the process
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Solid time management skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Must have exceptional standards for quality and a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work autonomously, as well as within a team