Location: Columbus HQ Office
As Creative Director you are a confident leader responsible for translating marketing solutions into a comprehensive and aligned creative plan with consistent and cohesive creative strategies and design. You are the mentor, manager and motivator guiding the creative team to exceed client expectations while stretching and developing their creative skills.
- Provide thought leadership that impacts the client’s business and brands
- Act as a change agent and impact player from an internal and external perspective
- Delivers presentations to clients with excitement and confidence
- Set and maintain the design parameters and stylistic guidelines consistent with our client’s brand
- Effectively guide creative projects from conceptualization to completion, and step in to provide direction as necessary
- Critique strategy, concept, design, layout, copy and design as needed
- Push the level of curiosity
- Inspire others in the way we use graphic design to create meaning and relevance in our propositions.
- Foster a creative environment that is conducive to developing, maintaining, motivating and retaining a strong creative staff
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications or area of relevancy
- Ten plus years of marketing and management experience preferably in retail and visual communications
- Must show an outstanding portfolio of client work demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives and a keen understanding of the strategies behind the execution.
- Must have strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent visual and verbal communication skills using words and images to inform, persuade and/or convince.
- Must have excellent conceptual skills using words and images to shape new ideas and conceptually bring them to life
- Must have excellent presentation skills creating a narrative and pushing information and ideas internally as well as across client key stakeholder
- Must have a dynamic, engaging and creative personality