Senior Vice President, Operations
Location: Columbus HQ Office
Big Red Rooster
Job Description: Senior Vice President, Operations (COO)
Big Red Rooster, a JLL Company, is looking for a Senior Vice President, Operations (known as the COO role) to report to and partner with our Executive Vice President (CEO), with experience in a client focused, sales driven, consulting environment, who has demonstrated the ability to build trust, lead change and manage people.The ideal candidate has experience as a brilliant financial mind, who can also guide daily business operations, establishing and executing short and long term goals while balancing our two internal priorities: our business and our culture.
- Partner with executive leadership to create and execute key strategies for business growth and establish critical protocols to be implemented in support of short and long term business goals.
- Create and implement process improvement efficiencies in support of meeting established targets and goals.
- Design and direct internal operational activities including finance, IT and HR, in accordance with policies, goals and objectives establish by executive leadership.
- Works with internal leadership team to develop and establish methodologies for monitoring and tracking the progress of the business
- Develop and establish operating policies consistent with the executive leadership’s policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the executive leadership.
- Participates in the development and preparation of budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives.
- Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria.
- Develops and maintains a sound plan of organization. Establishes policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions/business units falling under his/her responsibility.
Required Qualifications and Qualities
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, presentation and time management skills
- High integrity with the ability to drive change while fostering a collaborative culture
- Intuitive problem solver able to identify, prioritize and focus on solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or accounting preferred
- Minimum of ten years of leadership experience in an agency/ consulting environment
- Proven ability to manage up, down and across an organization
- Ability to collaborate, related to all employee levels, understand group dynamics and fosters a team-based approach.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to excel under pressure
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Must be self motivated and resourceful
- Strong follow up and follow through