Receptionist/ Travel Coordinator
Location: Columbus HQ Office
We are looking for a sharp business professional with a positive “can do” attitude to greet our employees, clients and other visitors as well as maintaining the organized appearance of our Columbus lobby environment. You will also plan and facilitate catering for various client/ office meetings.
If you can easily engage in conversation, love multi-tasking and have a keen eye for the details, this might be the role for you.
This position also serves as our travel coordinated interacting with our teams in Columbus, Atlanta and Tempe coordinating and booking travel needs.
- Greet/Welcome our employees, clients and vendors with a positive professional approach
- Stock, maintain inventory and order office supplies as needed
- Ensure that the company’s travelers obtain the highest possible quality of service at the lowest possible total cost of travel
- Manage travel approval process
- Adhere to the company’s corporate travel policy
- Manage credits and apply to future travel appropriately
- Research and develop catering options for various company events
- Maintain event calendar and prepare accordingly
- Order catering in advance to ensure on time, quality service
- Maintain company kitchen
- Responsible for set up and tear down of all events and meetings
- Must have at least 2 years of office experience
- Must be able to engage in professional conversations with company visitors
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Must be able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Must have a solid financial with the ability to draw accurate conclusions from financial and other quantitative information